Thursday, July 19, 2012

What Would You Wear With Your Doc Martens?

Dr. Martens boot in black.
These are my timberland boot replacement.
Comfy and not as heavy weighted as I thought it was going to be. 
Outfit of choice with Doc. Martens

Charlotte Russe: Navy blue wax racer-back tank. 
Brass Chain Necklace from thrift store.
Ten25 Distressed Skinny Jeans

Studded detail on back pocket
NY&Co. Motorcycle leather jacket with removable sleeves.
Extra detail in the back. I was thinking about removing it, but for now it's staying right there !


I was hesitant on picking these with the yellow stitching. It will take some time for it to rub on me.
Ok times up! I like it.


What would you wear with your Doc Martens? And what do you like about them?






1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit - this is so my laid back cool style :)

    ReplyDelete

Naturelle Me... Page Views