Sunday, July 1, 2012

Shoe of The Day: From My Closet !


I am so into animal print right now, that it's not even funny.  I would not want to wear it head to toe or all together, but I would rock it one piece at a time. A leopard print shoe sure does turn heads, but it definitely brings out an outfit. So say hello to my LITA friend !
I LOVE these Jeffrey Campbell Lita Booties! They are super comfortable and easy to walk in. These Lita booties have a wooden stacked heel with a built-in platform.
It is stable, sturdy and not stiff because the leather interior is buttery soft and does not rub against my little piggies.
The material for the outer part of the shoe is what I think is pony hair which is so soft. It is tailored so well and fits true to size.
I am a fan of some of Jeffrey Campbell shoes because they are unique in their design and style. These booties are fun and adds a twist to your outfit. I like wearing these with bohemian or midi skirts. They look great with colors such as olive, peach and red. If you want to play safe all black all day everyday with these are fine.
If you're one to take risk, I would definitely recommend getting a pair of leopard booties. They have a variety of prints and textures such as floral, see through, all leather, crochet, glitter and so much more. 
You can get these HERE. 
Want something similar try THESE
 
Do you have a favorite Jeffrey Campbell Shoe? Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naturelle Me... Page Views