Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Church Girl In The Teal Blue Dress!

I'm back again with another outfit worn for Sunday morning service.
I know it's late,but I just had to get other priorities taken cared of before posting.
So here is my Sunday morning dress which was worn with a white blazer (not in picture will post next time!) 

I love dresses, they make me wanna sing " Man, I feel like a woman !"
This summer I am really going for more color. I need to give my black dresses a break!
Source: Starpulse.com
My style inspiration: Brandy!
This dress was worn with a thin silver belt and paired with a white clutch.


Shoes by Anne Michelle and clutch by Dior (given to me by my mom).


Don't let the pink toe nails distract you, keep your eyes on the shoes, keep your eyes on the shoe. lol!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING AT THIS!!!! EVERYTHING IS SO PROFESSIONAL!!!i LOVES IT ALL. NEVER STOP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be late but I agree with Jasmine, all your pictures are so quirky and soo professional, I love how personal it is :)

    ReplyDelete

Naturelle Me... Page Views