Sunday, April 6, 2014

This spring, I am embracing more color into my wardrobe. Since I haven't done color blocking before, I figured let me take baby steps and try putting 3 colors into my outfit. (Cobalt blue, orange and pink)

Shoes: Prada 
(Found this on clearance at Last Call Neiman Marcus about 5 years ago. Still in good condition)
You can find HERE 

So you noticed that I cut my hair, again. Yup, did it myself. I was trying to achieve a tapered look.

If your problem area is the tummy, ruched details helps disguise it.



2 comments:

  1. I love the hair cut and now I am wondering if it was before or after the braids I saw you in!..lol I got see the tapered fro more often. I love color blocking and the jacket makes the dress pop so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marisa,
      Yup, this cut is definitely before the braids. I think once I take the braids out, the tapered fro will be not so tapered! Thanks for the compliment. I'm trying to get out of the black and white phase and get colorful a little bit.

      Delete

Naturelle Me... Page Views