Saturday, May 4, 2013

Trendy Outfits!

Well hello world! Did you miss me?
Oooh okay, you don't have to answer that! SHADE! lol
Photo Credit: Sion Fullana via Compfight cc 


It's the weekend and I feel like this...


This past month I was feeling like this...
I  don't want to do this paper, I want to go outside!
Photo Credit: myrte voogt via Compfight cc

Anyway, what am I sharing with you today? Oh yes, I wanted to show you some of my favorite items from various online stores I'd like to shop from. What I did was make a collage and placed the items in the form of outfits and hairstyle combos.  It will showcase some of what I put together as choices for my fashionable sisters, for different occasions. I am going to be honest with you, there are a few sites where I have not yet made purchases from, and others I am an affiliate(**) for. So if I do not like or do like an item I'll let you know when I buy it. If you see what you like and want to purchase, click the link and you will be directed to the site for the item.
"I just want to shop, that's all!"
Photo Credit: Tariq's Fantasy World via Compfight cc
You can find these products by clicking the direct link marked as HERE. Enjoy!

**Striped Dress - HERE
Black & Gold Plate Heel - HERE
Over-sized Floral Clutch - HERE
Perspex Rhinestone Necklace -HERE


naturelle-me.blogspot.com
**Retro Print Dress- (HERE)
High brow shades- (HERE)
Bouquet earrings- (OUT OF STOCK HERE)
Color Me Bright Bag- (HERE)
Architectural Wedges- (HERE)


www.naturelle-me.blogspot.com
African Print Top- (HERE)
**Denim Shorts- (HERE)
Tribal Style Necklace- (HERE)
Silver Ring- (HERE)
Gold round metal bag- (HERE)
Embellished fringe bag- (HERE)
Bracelet- Topshop (No longer available)
Wooden cross necklace- (HERE)
Crop top- (HERE)
High neck Aztec crop top- (HERE)
Belted jersey maxi skirt- (HERE)
**Sandals- (HERE)



King Lion Print Tee- (HERE)
Leather Box Pleat Skirt- (HERE)
Swrv Fitted Hat- (HERE)
Double Spike Necklace- (HERE)
Black Cuff Sandal- (HERE)
Ring Set- (HERE)
Clutch bag- (HERE)
iPhone Knuckle Ring Case- (HERE)

How do you like these sets? Which ones were your favorite(s)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naturelle Me... Page Views