Thursday, May 16, 2013

Announcement: International Hair and Beauty Show

Did You Know That This Was Coming Up?
Source: Ihshow.com





A few folks have been asking me if I could let them know about an upcoming hair or beauty event. Well, I just found out that there is one coming this weekend.


For all you Philly and Jersey folks out there, looking for the latest in beauty and hair, you should definitely look into it. Especially those in beauty school or are freelance hairstylist and makeup artist. Plus, it looks like it is going to be fun. I'm not even sure if I'll be going since it is so close. But I thought I should let you all know.

You can get more info by visiting Ihshow.com or facebook.com/ihshow on tickets which are still on sale.

Enjoy your weekend!
(*Disclaimer: Not offered any compensation to announce event*)



2 comments:

Naturelle Me... Page Views