Thursday, April 3, 2014

Recap: Outfit to the Curl Friends Event


On my way to the event, I decided to go with something simple and comfy. Here are the items I chose:


The Sweater
Sweater: H&M
Necklace: Ebay
Source: H&M (Click Here)

THE BOYFRIEND JEAN
SOURCES:
 
Crop Top: TOP SHOP (Click here)
Necklace: ZARA (Click here) 
Shoes: NASTY GAL (Click here)

The PeaCoat


COAT: Gap (Thrifted)
SCARF: Made by my mother
 
Love this Celine Trapeze Bag inspiration in the contrasting colors of bronze and black. 


It came with a detachable cross body/shoulder strap. The outer wings can be tucked in.
I love the golden hardware of the bag.



Lucite wedge sandals
Sources: Zooshoo.com

You have to love Philly for its murals. Art, talent and so much more just flows around here. 
I had to capture this wall and share it with you all.

The look on my face when I found out me and my friend were going the wrong way and had to walk back. 

Listened to that one friend who is not good with directions. Why? I don't know. Not good when you're walking in the city, with heels on, in the rain and close to bowlegged. Lol! It's not cute at all, no ma'am.

Hope you liked the pics, thanks for stopping by the blog!








1 comment:

Naturelle Me... Page Views