Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Can't Drink Out Of This Straw-BAG!

        While cleaning and organizing my closet, I stumbled across a bag I thought I would never find since I had moved from NY 7 years ago. I was surprised that it was still in good shape.
I honestly thought I lost it when I moved or threw it out. But I'm glad I found it and it's still here. My red straw bag!
             Since summer is near, I believe that straw bags will be out on the scene again. A come back or a please hide that? I vote come back! Well at least this one.

            Now I remember why I first got the bag,  it was the handle, color and how it was intricately woven plus it can hold my bible and other books. Oh one more thing, the design inside the bag.
Peek-A-Boo!
Got it at OLD NAVY, now you know I didn't pay that much for it.
(Hey don't judge the nail, yes it's glitter polish from the 99 cents store)
            I thought this Dolce& Gabbana bag was FLY, but man it is so expensive. ($2,425.00). It was one of the features on the runway of Dolce & Gabbana 2012 Spring collection themed show. Umm, I think I'll stick to Old Navy's pricing instead, thank you!
Here is what I paired my bag with:
Shoes: Micheal Kors (thrifted), Dress: Pretty Girl store in BKLYN

2 comments:

  1. The bag is gorgeous!
    Now why would you need it to be "in season" to wear it? Wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! thanks stephers I will girl, I will!

    ReplyDelete

Naturelle Me... Page Views