Monday, July 2, 2012

Classic Sundays: Modest Wear Of The Day!


 What a beautiful Sunday it is. Though we had a little rain this morning, the sun came in just in time to bring us beautiful warm weather.
So to keep things cool I added a little MINT and NAVY to my wardrobe.

Mint is one of those colors we are going to be seeing this summer. It looks great on any skin tone. I decided to wear it with my favorite pleated skirt that I had since high school. I initially wanted to wear it with my black and white floral ankle length skirt, but the pleated skirt looked more suitable for my taste.
This outfit is one of my Audrey Hepburn inspirations. I love A-line skirts especially the full ones worn during her time. A-line skirts fits me and looks great on various shapes such as those with a rectangular and pear body shape.


Navy blue pleated skirt with a light sapphire blue lining
Finally wore my "tribal, tri-colored heels" from my 1st shoe from my closet post.

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing in these photos! Cute outfit, hair, and shoes ;-) I'm your newest follower. Found you from the message you sent me on Natural Sunshine. ( I forgot to check my inbox there, sorry it took so long to find this gem.) Your blog is awesome.

    Kimba

    http://kimbas2cents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwww! Thanks Kimba, for the compliment and for being one of my new followers. I will most definitely pay your blog a visit. We need to continue to support and uplift each other. I forgive you for checking your email so late lol! Girl, its ok it gave me more time to keep adding some post. But once again thanks so much, your comment has given me the greatest encouragement. God Bless!

      Delete
  2. amazing!!! I need your help....Dress me!

    ReplyDelete

Naturelle Me... Page Views