Sunday, September 2, 2012

Black -N- White Sunday Outfit!

It is yet another glorious Sunday despite the little drizzles. I had a feeling it was going to rain! It was a tad gloomy looking outside. But anyhow, that didn't stop me from going to church.
I kept the outfit really simple, even though I was in the mood for some color. I just fell back into BLACK and WHITE.

Some folks might think wearing black and white is boring or just too safe for a fashionista. I beg to differ and quite frankly, I really don't care what others think. Black and white will always reappear and make its come back. Also, color is just color. If you want to make it less boring why not go for print and add a touch of color.

Dress: Thrift Store ($4.99) 
Shoes: Steven by Steve Madden from Good Will ( $7.99) 
Purse: De Luigi by Luis. (Thrifted yrs. ago)
Necklace: Claires
Now I don't wear a ton of red in my wardrobe. But since the dress called for some color, I figured let me pull out these hot tamales. I have a feeling RED will be making a scene this fall. Do you agree?
 These are satin Steve Madden peep toes with a corked heel and has velvet insoles. Isn't that something! 
No need for a bold statement neck piece. I chose to let the dress speak louder than my accessory and vouched for a simple pendant.
If you ever find yourself trying to figure out what to wear. Go for a wrap dress and don't be afraid to try print. Whether you are fabulously curved or petite, wrap dresses would look good on you even if its BLACK or WHITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naturelle Me... Page Views