Thursday, May 3, 2012

Have you tried MediMix yet?

Oh My Dipsy Doodles!
I have been so busy that I have neglected my blog. Tsk tsk tsk.
That is not good Woo-woo, not good at all. So I want to apologize and give you all a heads up to let you know that I will be on and off my blog for some time. However, I will still make my post whenever I get the chance.


So today I wanted to know if there was any one who has tried this specific product called Medimix.

It is an ayurvedic soap which contain 18 different herbs and it is mainly for acne, body odor, oily skin and various skin problems.  I bought this at a local Indian mini market and I was looking into trying some ayurvedic products and this caught my attention. So to be safe I only purchased one.

The box was wrapped with clear plastic so it wasn't tampered with. Trust, if I found such foolery, guarantee I'm taking it right back. Any who, I was a little hesitant to try it. I opened the box and ooh the scent is definitely herbal. The soap is a small green bar with the name on it. It looks promising, so I will give it a try soon.  I'll give it about a few weeks to find out results although the box says 15 days.
The soap base contains coconut oil and other natural oils which I will look further into. but ingredients include: chitraka, vanardraka, sariba, chopchini, nimba twa, dharu haridra, vacha, usheeram, dhyanaka, jeeraka, vindangam, yashtimadhu, kutaja, iyothishmati, devadaru, krishna jeeraka, bakuchi and guggulu. I just wanted to know if you ever came across this product and used it was results did you get? Have you experienced any side effects? Do you mainly use it on your face, body or both? Would you recommend to anyone? Let me know folks. I will keep you updated on my results once I give this a try. Pray for me! 

7 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Medimix, but I have to say that your profile is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rushe! Hopefully I get the privilege of interviewing you to be featured, with your stylish self!

      Delete
  2. I agree!!! Sister I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Jasmine! Still needs some work but I'll get there!

      Delete
    2. But it's good. I love the pics. I need a camera like that.

      Delete
  3. Have you determined if Medimix works well??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anonymous,
      I will talk about it, when I get the chance. Were you looking to try it?

      Delete

Naturelle Me... Page Views