Sunday, July 14, 2013

My Sunday Outfit Post

Happy Sunday everyone. Hope you are staying cool and well hydrated.
In this post I decided to keep my outfit  real light and simple. I wore my favorite dress, which I purchased years ago from a thrift store in town. I like layering this dress with a sweater, cardigan or henley and of course add a belt.
Necklace: ShoeDazzle
ShoeDazzle - Tile Me Pretty
Photo Source: Social Bliss
Dress by Jack, BB Dakota (Unfortunately Sold Out)
Similar: (HERE) (HERE) (HERE)
Bowl Hat: Mother's Closet

This is actually the first time I twisted my hair in Marley braids. Braids or Twist? Hmm, let me see how long the twist last and then I'll decide which one I like more. 
Shoes from this post (HERE) 




Do you prefer braids or twist?

Well I hope you liked the post. Thanks for stopping by!
God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. omgggg looveeeee your hair!! *drools* lol it's so pretty! such a great look head to toe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thanks Courtney! I think I will continue with the twist from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

Naturelle Me... Page Views