Friday, March 1, 2013

MARCH into Spring: Shoe & Bag Feature From My Closet!

Could you believe that we're already in March?  Boy, these months are flying by so fast.
Yesterday, as I was leaving the house to run my errands, I stopped to notice what God had timed to grow out from the ground. Green little sprouts, life in which the earth is getting ready to birth out.
Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven.
Yea, the Lord shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.
Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.
Psalm 85:11-13 (King James Version)
With spring coming in, I have a feeling that we are going to see a lot of yellow. So I wanted to share my shoe and bag feature from my closet. Yeah, I know! It's about time I did one of these, right?
Danty Doll Flats by Poetic Licence
I thought these peep toe flats were the cutest shoes I've ever seen. I especially love the bow with the rhinestones. This shoe has so much character. Its fun, flirty and makes you want to sit outside on the swinging chair porch and sip some good ole' sweet tea and watch the sun go down. Mmm hmm...
These are by Poetic Licence. They have a variety of shoes that are unique in style which combines both the 1940's look with a touch of modern design. 

"The spirit of Poetic Licence is a celebration of all women. Our footwear is designed with the hope of inspiring women to embrace their authentic beauty, express their own individuality, and invigorate a zest for life."- Poetic Licence


My favorite weekend/travel bag
Bag: GITANO  map duffle bag

I bought this bag at the Salvation Army, when I went to Michigan with my best bud.
I remember my sister having a similar bag, a long time ago when Gitano was popular.
The map bag was by Alviero Martini.
You can find a similar Gitano bag here
You can find the Danty Doll shoe here
and see the other colors available.

3 comments:

  1. This bag for some reasons makes me go back to the time of my childhood, probably because it was so popular back then. So glad to see you mon amie. Do you have twitter by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the passages which you've included in your post, really nice way to write :)

    I'm now following your blog, would love if you could check mine out too x
    http://elle-barry.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flats! You're right it's the cutest :) and they match with the map duffle bag you have there.

    http://misaraisu.com

    ReplyDelete

Naturelle Me... Page Views