Sunday, February 17, 2013

Favorite Product: Not On Oprah's List, But It's On Mine!

If you're looking for a great moisturizer, well look no more. I have just the thing for you. 
It's one of my favorite  products. Great, all year round!

It's the COCONUT and HIBISCUS SHEA BUTTER w/ SONGYI MUSHROOM LOTION by Shea Moisture. This is my go to product when i get, AHEM... ashy!
I've been using this product for 2 1/2 years and it never seems to fail my skin. I can't part without it.

This lotion is a skin brightener (the mushroom), toner and moisturizer all in one. The cream is a little thick, but not to the point where I would feel like I lathered in Crisco. It is not sticky or greasy, whatsoever. All you need to do is use a small amount. Like they always say: a little bit goes a long way.

I purchased this product from Target. It was around $8-10 with tax. Normally, I don't pay that much for lotion.  However, since this has been good to my skin and doesn't contain any of the elements you  see in the picture seen above, I decided to remain loyal.

They also have hair products too, that I also love! Available in Walgreens and CVS.










I love using this, after I have exfoliated my skin in the shower and then pat myself dry. It just gives my skin a glow.With its all natural, organic ingredients, I noticed how soft, smooth and youthful my skin became. A noticeable difference compared to my Vaseline Intensive Care that I use to use.

Wait till you get a whiff of this lotion right here. Oh my, I  passed out like the women in my church after they were touched by the spirit. (Thank you, Jesus!)  Mmm hmm, this stuff smells so good. I had my friends try some and they loved the scent and wanted to get their own.

If you are into that Hawaiian coconut and exotic floral scent I would recommend this. Yes honey, hun!

Say what now,? You want me to use you?
You know I will!
So I'm going to say "Lovin' It!" with three snaps. 
Have you tried this lotion? Let me know if you were "Lovin It" or "Uh, Not Feelin' It"

1 comment:

Naturelle Me... Page Views