Thursday, November 1, 2012

Shoe Feature of The Month.Shoe Dazzle Review

Well if it isn't a surprise. Shoe Dazzle has now caught my attention. I recently decided to give it a try and order my first pair.
Now where is this shoe? 
Ah, there she is.

The Erin Shoe!
I wore these to the fashion show for the first time and surprisingly they were super comfortable the whole night. If I were to jump double dutch I could in these (Yup, I've jumped rope in heels before). The heels are 3.25 inches in height, so they are not too high and does fit well. 



Personally for me, when buying/ordering a pointed toe shoe I tend to go a size up if it looks narrow. Lord, knows my little piggies will not make it to the market and will certainly "cry weeh weeh weeh all the way home".
I normally wear a size 6 1/2 -7 depending on the make of the shoe. At times I manage well with a 6. For these I ordered a 7 just to be safe and I'm glad I made that choice.

It is a faux leather shoe but doesn't appear so faux or cheapy looking. Really nice and not stiff. It has pyramid studs which gives it a little edge, which I love.
The detailing and the stitching were well intact and made superbly well. No damages or skid marks at all. This is a great shoe.
These are almost similar to the Valentino shoes which if I had Valentino money I would buy them. But these would do for now. See the Valentino's below.
Source: Street Strut
Source: Polyvore
Source: Heavenly Glow
I love being a girl!


I gotta say I am glad I ordered from Shoe Dazzle. I thought I would have issues and get a cheap looking shoe in the mail. But, that did not happen. They shipped my shoe in a pretty pink sliding box with the shoe in a Shoe Dazzle dust bag and my invoice in case I want to return. No need for that, she's a keeper.
See for yourself at Shoedazzle.com
Want to know how it works check this video below.

5 comments:

  1. o wow those are some hawt shoes!!!i love the studs on them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mine these are some beautiful shoes. I used to shy away from buying shoes online because I don't want to regret it later but I would take the risk like you did on these babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Libys11 I will certainly visit your blog. Stay blessed.

      Delete
  4. These are gorg! I love all the studs :) Cute blog!

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete

Naturelle Me... Page Views