Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Fall Nail Look.

My late night simple design from last week, which to me gives a cool reflective look to your nails.

I used the dark Bordeaux wine color by the Color Workshop, which you can purchase at Walmart. It came with a set, but this was one of the few nail polishes a friend of mine gave to me to have. The white one you can pretty much get at your local Dollar Tree.

I had to use about 3 coats of the dark polish and let it dry. Draw a line from the middle working your way up from the cuticle to the top of your nail. If you have a stable hand you can draw your line by free hand. If you want your line to look super neat you can use a piece of tape for a much straighter line. Once it is all dry apply a coat of clear nail polish for it's finishing glossy look.

What's your favorite Fall nail look?



2 comments:

  1. HI!!!Thank you so much for the nomination i REALLY appreciate that!!I got nominated by courtney from houston & parsimony awhile back too!!I have the questions and answers still posted on my blog!i'm not sure if I can do another post on it or just re-post the one I have now!let me know!and thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Nails
    great!
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog:http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Naturelle Me... Page Views