Sunday, October 14, 2012

Night Out With The Girls: Outfit Post!

Last night, 3 of my closest gal pals and I went out for dinner.  There were 2 birthday girls that evening. My boo-ski Joanne and I wonder who else? Hmm...


Yup, MEEEEEE!
Naturelle Me... (Me of course)
The girls and I went to Warmdaddy's to celebrate me and Joanne's belated birthday. We had such a wonderful time and I am so glad I got to spend it with them.

Curly Jo (Joanne the b'day girl!), Orange Glo (Gloria) and Ebby Eb (Ebanise).
Gloria's earrings was from the dollar store.
They looked so HAWT!
The food at Warmdaddy's was scrumpdiddlyumtious. I had their BBQ salmon, with Cajun rice and candied yams. Oh my dear, I was killing it, I almost ate the plate! lol. The band Blue Method was playing and they sounded pretty good. They brought some of their originals and sung a few Ottis Redding selections out last night and everyone in the room was feeling it.
Peace. Love and Gloooooo! Gloria.
I love the fall colors. Gloria was definitely ready for it.
Scarf: Forever 21
Me being silly! Ebanise laughing at me.
God, is indeed good. I had a grand time with my girls and I thank God he gave me another year of life. I am indeed blessed that he has kept me in his covenant and his plans. So grateful, to be blessed with kingdom driven friends near and far.
Me and the birthday girl Jo! I luv this girl such a sweet heart. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!





OUTFIT OF THE NIGHT

The weather was nice. It wasn't too cold, but you still needed a jacket or at least a cozy sweater. So I went safe with my outfit for the night. Who says you can't wear white after labor day.

Shag Vest: (from my mommy), Necklace: (thrifted), Earrings: (borrowed from mommy), Gold watch: (Citizens), Cargo pants:(Old Navy clearance rack), Taupe peep toe booties: (Payless), Sweater dress: (My closet)
I wore a striped long sleeve sweater dress which was ecru/oatmeal in color. It is about knee length but I turned it into a top. Only $11.99 not bad, not bad at all. Over the dress/top I had a shag vest given to me by my mom. I actually reversed it and wore the lining out, tore off the label in the back and wore it out. Pretty clever!

Bag: Hayden Harnett @ http://hellohaydenharnett.tumblr.com
I love this bag!
My pants are olive colored cargo's with tabs at the legs to give it a slouchy or shorter look. The earrings are for my mom, she let me borrow them for the night. I thought it was cute and would go great with my necklace. It has the letter H in rhinestones, which is the first letter of my mother's name. Hence, why it is for her. 
Getting our model on!
Shoes: Payless
The shoes are from Payless and I literally did end up paying way less. Considering the fact that I haven't been in Payless for years, I mean yearsssssss! I don't know why I haven't been there for so long.They were originally $44.99 and I got them for 15 bucks. I had to walk out with these! They are super comfy I could have walked all night in these. Bowlegged and all!

I want to wish anyone else who is celebrating their birthday this month a very special Happy Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I pray that God will tremendously bless and increase your life with abundance and great joy!

2 comments:

  1. Loved all of you ladies hairstyles. Happy Belated :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Courtney Thank you so much for the belated! I did mine myself! I love love love your blog, girl!

      Delete

Naturelle Me... Page Views