Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shoe Of The Day: From My Closet

I know that I am not the only one who has this addiction of shoes, yes SHOES! High heels, kitten heels, platforms, wedges and flats. I like to dress my feet in these, it's the only accessory I could put on them. I think week by week I will make a habit of displaying and sharing my closet with you all.
Now brace yourselves, some of these are not as extreme but you might find them to be either simple or unique. I just think they match my personality and style. So here is my SOTD:

BAM! Can we say shoe stopping? These are one the most unique pair I own. I'm not saying I'm conservative in my style or fashion sense but I have my moments when I want to calm it down or cause a heart attack. Wait too harsh okay a knock you out moment.
I got these from H and M at a blessed price of $16.99. Yup, you can't beat that! Umm maybe, but I'm talking about these right now, so yeah! lol

"When I first saw them I already knew. There was something about these shoes, you look so good on my feet about now these sandals of mine" (singing it like Monica's "Angel of Mine" lol!) Tee hee tee hee, I felt that. Any ways, when I shop for something it really has to grab my attention, has to definitely speak my price (clearance or free, lol)  and will really be worth the wear.


My friends didn't like them at first when on display and had almost talked me out of buying them. Child, puh-lease! to think I was actually gonna do that, heavens nawh! I said I'm gonna give them a chance, because most likely when I get back on campus or go home I'm gonna be mad at myself; regretting that I didn't get them. Trust this happened before at Payless when I saw a pair Alice & Olivia boots and these girls were Boss! I mean so Boss that the devil himself would have repented and got baptized that same day!

 I just love the play of color and mixture of the peek-a-boo FAUX snake skin. By the way, I was wearing these outside and my heel dug into that grass. So the heel has not lost its color, its just some dirt. These look great when worn with skinny jeans, harem pants, cigarette pants, skirt or dress. Hopefully, next time I will post some pics of my outfit paired with these shoes. Till next time fashionistas. 

1 comment:

Naturelle Me... Page Views